We all know that CA is the most esteemed course across the country in commerce stream. There are certain requirements which must be fulfilled to become a member of ICAI and call yourself a CA.
In this article, we’ll talk about the registration process of CA Intermediate exam. The content that will be covered here are as follows:
- Process of CA Inter Registration
- Documents Required for Registration
- CA Inter Registration Fees
- CA Intermediated Registration Last Date for Nov 2020 Exam
CA Inter Registration Process
ICAI has taken a great measure by providing all the registration process online. So, enrolling for the process has become easy. All you have to do is go to their website, fill up the form and pay the fees.
Here are the proper steps to be followed to register online:
- Go to the ICAI Website (www.icai.org)
- Under the “Students tab”, click on “Course Registration Forms” and select Inter.
- You will be redirected to the applicant login page. Log in by entering your User ID and password. In case you are not registered, you will have to get registered first by adding and filling in your personal details.
- After logging in, fill in the details required by the form.
- After filling the online form, you will be required to pay the applicable fees for the course (discussed later in this article).
- The form will be automatically generated by the system after successful payment.
- This form is to be signed upon by the student and submitted to the concerned regional office within a week of online registration (along with few other documents which will be discussed later in this article).
- On completion of the registration process, the students will be sent to the candidates.
Documents needed for CA Registration
The following documents are to be submitted to the concerned regional office within a week of online registration.
Note: All the attached documents must be self-attested.
- Signed hard copy of the online registration form.
- A copy of Foundation mark-sheet. In case the original mark-sheet has not yet been received by the student then they can attach the one downloaded from the internet.
- A copy of 12th class mark-sheet.
- For Direct Entry Scheme Students Only: Attested copy of Graduation or Post-Graduation mark sheet or marks statement of Intermediate level examination of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) or the Institute of Cost & Management Accountant of India (ICMAI).
- A recent coloured passport sized photograph (to be attached on the online registration form).
- Copy of proof of Special Category Certificate, i.e. SC/ST, OBC, or differently able.
- Proof of Nationality, if the student is a foreigner.
CA Inter Registration Fees
Candidates registering through CA Foundation Route can enroll for Group I or Group II or both the groups of the Intermediate Course while Candidates entering through Direct Entry Route have to enroll for both the groups.
CA Intermediate Registration Last Date
Candidates who are willing to appear for the Intermediate Exam in Nov 2020 should register themselves on or before 1st March 2020.
The exams will be conducted after 8 months of Ca Intermediate Registration.
It takes a lot of hard work and dedication and sheer will to become a Professional CA. CA exams are one of the hardest competitive exams and therefore, you should put in all your efforts.
Watch My Short YouTube Video:
Failed in CA Foundation? What to do Next? How to Start Again?