ICAI CA Foundation Registration 2020
In this blog we will clear all your doubt regarding CA Foundation Registrations. If you want to know the details of the following then keep reading!
- Eligibility criteria
- Important dates
- Registration fees
- Registration process
- Registration letter
- How to check the registration status
- Documents required for CA Foundation 2020 registration.
- What after registration is completed successfully?
1. Eligibility criteria for CA Foundation 2020:
- Candidates must have passed class 12th examination from a recognized board to be eligible for CA Foundation 2020 Exam.
- Candidates must have registered for the CA Foundation course with the Board of Studies (BOS) before last day of registration, or converted to Foundation Course with Board of Studies of .
- A student has to undergo the four months study period for appearing in the CA Foundation Examination
2. Important dates:
|CA Foundation 2020 Registration||Important Dates|
|Registration with BOS for Foundation Course||Started|
|Registration Last Date (May Session)||31 Dec 2019|
|Registration Last Date (Nov Session)||30June 2020|
BoS Registration: Click here for CA Foundation 2020 registration.
3. Registration fees:
|Details of Fee||Indian Nationals (INR)||For Foreign Student US$|
|Cost of Foundation Prospectus||200||20|
|Foundation Registration Fee||9,000||700|
|Subscription for Student’s Journal *||200||20|
|Subscription for Member’s Journal *||400||40|
The registration for the CA Foundation course will be valid for three years i.e. upto six attempts. After three years you can stretch the registration for another three years by depositing Rs 300/- as revalidation fees.
4. Registration process:
- Step 1:Visit the official website – Click Here. Click on the “New User Registration”
- Step 2:A new page opens with two options. One is for new users, the users who are registering for the first time. The second option is for the existing users who have previously registered with ICAI. Choose the appropriate option.
- Step 3:Next, enter your name, gender, date of birth, email address, mobile number, etc.
- Step 4:Click on the “Register” button to submit the details. One Time Password – OTP will be sent to your email ID and mobile number.
- Step 5: A new page opens. Enter the OTP and click on “Submit” button to verify the OTP.
- Step 6:After verifying the OTP you will get a message to Login into your account with your registered email ID and password. Enter your email id and password in the given field and click on “Login” to login into your account.
- Step 7:After logging in to your account, you need to enter a few more details like father’s name, mother’s name, your address, Pin code, category, nationality, etc. Save and proceed to the next step.
- Step 8: Upload the scanned images of your passport size photograph, signature and other original documents. Click on “Save”and proceed to the next step.
- Step 9:Once you have successfully uploaded the images, you need to pay the prescribed fees. The payment of fees can be made through online mode. After the successful payment of the fees, the system will automatically generate the application form with a successful transaction message. Save it for future reference.
- Registration Letter:
ICAI issues a registration letter for students who applied successfully. It takes about a month for the letter to reach your address; in case you don’t receive you can inquire about it at the regional office or download it from ICAI website. It is important to carry your registration letter because incase of misplaced admit card registration form will help you appear in in appearing in the exam after few procedures.
- How to check registration status online:
At the end of your CA Foundation course registration procedure, you receive a confirmation mail including your registration number and password. It confirms your registration.
- Document Required for CA Foundation Registration 2020:
- Attested copy of the Admit Card/ Marksheet of class 12th Examination issued by the respective board.
- One latest colored photograph should be affixed on the hard copy of the CA Foundation registration form.
- Attested copy of the proof of Nationality, if the student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of the proof of special category certificate i.e. ST/ SC/ OBC or differently abled.
- Attested copy of the 10th Marksheet/ Admit card of 10th class indicating the Name and Date of Birth.
- What after registration is completed successfully?
Once the candidates have successfully registered with the Board of Studies (BOS) for the CA Foundation examination, the candidates can then proceed to fill in details in the CA Foundation 2020 Application Form. The aspirants will have to fill in their Contact details, Educational qualification details, etc in the Application Form. The ICAI will release the CA Foundation Application Form 2020 online at its official website. It is important that the aspirants should submit their form before the last date or else they will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
Make full use of your time and study as much as you can. Ne motivated and just try you level best. ALL THE BEST!
We hope you found this blog helpful! For more ICAI Updates and free CA STUDY MATERIAL SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL! LINK HERE.
Checkout this video for simplified understanding of CA FOUNDATION REGISTRATION